birding-aus

birding-aus Ravings (Yank)

Subject: birding-aus Ravings (Yank)
From: Richard Wood <>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 08:24:25 -0700
I have read with interest most of the "ravings" posts.  Enclosed is a
"raving" (my words, not his) from Kansas, US.  It sounded to me to be the
same theme as here, except the last paragraph, which has some good thoughts.

I apologize to those who don't think it is appropriate and to those who
have already read it from BirdChat.  Please let me know if it is
inappropriate.

Cheers from sunny and beautiful Tucson, AZ, US.