birding-aus

birding-aus RFI - kowa scope conveter

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus RFI - kowa scope conveter
From: "Ken Cross" <>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:39:36 +1000
Good evening,

I have recently made a down payment on a Kowa scope -  TSN something or other..............  I am toying with the idea of buying a Kowa photographic converter. I am not the backend of a wildlife photographer nor have I ever tried to take any wildlife shots however i am optimistic that perhaps with this new flash setup i may be able to have a go....I recognise that there are limitations with this but I would like these limitations spealt out.
Finally my question; Have any Birding ausers had any experience with taking photos using the above set-up? If so is it a reasonable proposition? Any feedback, admissions of pros or cons would be very welcome.

ta muchly,
Ken Cross