birding-aus

Re: birding-aus bird photography (was RFI Breeding season SWQ)

To: "John Walter" <>, <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus bird photography (was RFI Breeding season SWQ)
From: "Peter Waanders" <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:09:11 +0930
I think photographers should try to adapt standards now commonplace in
europe / usa and that is to leave breeding birds alone, many magazines over
there won't publish photos of nests with adults feeding and that sort of
stuff.

Regards

Peter Waanders
Riverland West Local Action Planning Assoc.
Project Officer