birding-aus

birding-aus Birding NSW

Subject: birding-aus Birding NSW
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 22:21:15 EDT
Hi All:

I have a request.  I will be visiting Australia 11/28/99 thru 12/10/99.  At
this time the plan is to start in Sydney and end up in Brisbane, with about a
week in between that is unplanned.  I would appreciate any suggestions from
all.  I am particularly interested in a pelagic trip, possibly the Wollongong
Pelagic.  But would be interested in others, as there does not seem to be
much info on the web.

I am from Colorado and a relatively new birder.  And want to make the best
use of my time in your country.

Please send any suggestions to

Sincerely,

Lora Hodson