birding-aus

Re: birding-aus Gluepot RFI

To: "COOK David" <>, <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus Gluepot RFI
From: "Peter Waanders" <>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:20:34 +0930
Hi David

Bookings are not possible for Gluepot. There should be plenty of room on the
3 campsites. The Shell service station will give you a key on payment of a
$10 deposit. Once again, no bookings - there are plenty of keys. For your
information, it may be worth checking the latest issue of Wingspan which
contains lots of info on Gluepot including where to camp, where to go etc.
Also, check out my homepage www.riverland.net.au/~peterw for some additional
information.

Regards

Peter Waanders