birding-aus

birding-aus Forwarded Apology

To: "BIRDING AUSTRALIA" <>
Subject: birding-aus Forwarded Apology
From: "Tom Hince" <>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 09:30:10 -0400
I'm forwarding the following message on behalf of a gentleman who
inadvertently passed Happy99 to the list several weeks ago. I helped him to
get rid of it, but it appears he has been removed from the list and
therefore cannot even post an apology. I think he would really like to get
back on the list, if that is possible.

Following is his apology.
            Regards.

                    Tom

Subject:  Apology and thanks re Happy99 worm problem

Text:

Humble apologies to all who received, noted or otherwise came into contact
with my message (RFI: Cairns) yesterday. I was entirely unaware that the
Happy99 attachment (which I received from a friend's address) was a worm,
virus or what have you, and I did not attach it knowingly. Thanks to all
who advised me of the fact, and for the instructions for getting rid of it!
I have followed these instructions, and trust this message is now clear!

Again, I trust it will not happen again - if in fact I have failed to get
rid of it, and it is attached to this, please advise again!! ASAP. To
distinguish this transmission from the earlier one, please use the above
subject!!

Thanks

Colin T. Richardson
P.O. Box 86, LAE Morobe Prov. 411, PNG
Ph.+675-4725657 (home)
     +675-4721488 (ext.17) (office)
     +675-4721873 (fax)
Email:

---------------------------------------

message forwarded by:

Tom Hince
Wild Rose Guest House              On the web at:
http://www.netcore.ca/~peleetom
RR#1 (21298 Harbour Rd.)
Wheatley, ONT.                                 (gateway to Point Pelee
National Park)
N0P 2P0    Canada
(519) 825-9169 (ph/fax)                     Email:

quotes)