birding-aus

birding-aus kookaburra wings on the menu ??????

To: All <>
Subject: birding-aus kookaburra wings on the menu ??????
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hilary Richrod <> wrote:

*laughing*

Yes there are "Outback Steakhouses" all over the USA now, and my guess
is those are actually chicken wings?
Sorry dearest you can eat them but I CAN'T *hahaha* your little arm
would not make much of a meal !

Sometimes these little barbequed chicken-wings are
called "Buffalo Wings" funny thing they do not serve Lap-Faced Plover
Wings ?? eh ?

G'day Lorne, fear not Lorne my little forlorn.