birding-aus

Re: birding-aus Atlas Electronic Data Entry for Windows

To: COOK David <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus Atlas Electronic Data Entry for Windows
From: Hugo Phillipps <>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:23:28
David -

At 15:09 31/03/1999 +1000, you wrote:

>Has anybody been able to successfully use the Atlas electronic data entry
>package supplied from the Birds Australia web site? I have downloaded and
>installed it under Windows 98, but having entered all my sightings for a
>site, the package tells me it can't add date information and I can't break
>out of the message except by killing the application through the Task
>Manager. I suspect it may have something to do with the Windows date
>settings, and if so, does anybody know what the defaults should be set to?
>Mine are set to d/mm/yy.

Advice from the Atlas team is to change your date settings to a four digit
year (yyyy) and that should fix it.  Any further problems, email
<>

Regards,
Hugo

Hugo Phillipps,
Birds Australia Conservation & Liaison,
Australian Bird Research Centre,
415 Riversdale Road,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123, Australia.
Tel: (03) 9882 2622. Fax: (03) 9882 2677.
O/s: +61 3 9882 2622. Fax: +61 3 9882 2677.
Email: <>
Web Homepage: http://www.vicnet.net.au/~birdsaus/

quotes)