birding-aus

birding-aus Re: steaks down the back

To: Jan England <>, "" <>
Subject: birding-aus Re: steaks down the back
From: Anne & Roger Green <>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:59:18 +1030
birding-aus

Dear Jan
I'm really sorry you were upset by my message. You inadvertently (I
presume!) typed "steaks" instead of "streaks". I found it mildly
amusing. I'm often guilty of "typos" myself, in the heat of the moment
and meant no harm. I had hoped that my inclusion of the ;-) (= wink and
a smile) would take the sting out of my gentle "dig".
Please don't let me put you (or anyone else) off writing to birding-aus.
We are, I hope, all friends on this list.
Again, please accept my apologies if I've caused distress.
Regards, Anne

--
 Anne & Roger A. Green
 Atriplex Services-Environmental Consultants, Landscapers, Educators and

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)