birding-aus

Re: birding-aus Re: Niven's Atlas 2 Website.

To: "Paul Walbridge" <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus Re: Niven's Atlas 2 Website.
From: Julian Bielewicz <>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 04:59:34 +1000
birding-aus

Paul:

>Just had a quick look at the N.T. Atlas 2 Website before I settle down to
my evening meal.Well done Niven and others,looks superb to me,

It's 0400 hours and the site looks superb even in these wee minutes of the
morning!

Well done Niven!!

Julian

Julian Bielewicz
Past President
Queensland Ornithological Society
12 Florence Street
Kippa-Ring Q. 4021 Australia

Tel: +61 7 3283 4921
Fax: +61 7 3889 4272
email:

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)