birding-aus

FW: birding-aus Yellowtail Black Cockatoos

To: "'Birding-Aus'" <>
Subject: FW: birding-aus Yellowtail Black Cockatoos
From: "Atzeni, Michael" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:42:33 +1000
birding-aus

Danny Rogers recently asked whether YTBC farm wood-boring insect larvae.  At
the suggestion of a colleague, I passed the query onto Rob Floyd at CSIRO
Entomology and he has kindly provided the following feedback.

Regards
Michael Atzeni
 Intensive Livestock Environmental Management Services
 Department of Primary Industries
 PO Box 102 (203 Tor St)
 Toowoomba QLD 4350
 AUSTRALIA

 Phone +61 7 4688 1318      Fax    +61 7 4688 1192