birding-aus

birding-aus Email address Alan Keast

To: Russell <>
Subject: birding-aus Email address Alan Keast
From: Penny Drake-Brockman <>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 14:44:23 +1100
birding-aus

Dear All

Does anyone have an email address for Alan Keast in Canada? The NSW Field
Ornithologists Club needs to contact him and there's been no response to a
letter to him at a university in Canada - the name of which I can't
remember right now as it is at home and I'm at work.

If anyone can give me a lead, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)