birding-aus

environmental education

Subject: environmental education
From: Victoria Quinton <>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:54:44 +1100
Because my daughter is very close to starting school, I have been looking
at appropriate links online.

Others in the list may consider
http://www.sofweb.vic.edu.au/resource/resenviro.htm

Birds Australia is listed, but it is nonetheless another outlet for
encouraging "children and birding"

Victoria Quinton

http://www.alphalink.com.au/~mermaid