birding-aus

Blocking messages (questions)

Subject: Blocking messages (questions)
From: Niels Poul Dreyer <>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 07:52:09
Hi Folks and Syd

I use Eudora and some of the Emails recieved as Htm files are attached, the
attachments are a copy of the original email. I do not know how this works
but it looks like this:

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SIPOatBa.htm"

But this is only the same email to be opened in MS explorer web server. Not
an independent file attachement like those of Academic tours. If
attachments are blocked on Ausbirding would Paul walbridge's message be
left out because they go as dublicates? Maybee I can avoid this by using MS
Email system instead of Eudora.

As I said before another option is to stop dowloading a large email and go
into the server and delete them in WWW.mymail.com.au. It takes time, but
still much less than 20 minutes to downmload rubbish. The other concern is
spread of virus from attached files, Does a virus spread if I delete
attachment before opening them??

I suggest to anyone who has time to spare: email to Academic tours and say
the following:

" I will never join your tours, because of the way you conduct advertising"

Regards from Niels

Niels Poul Dreyer
5/13 George Street
PIALBA QLD 4655