birding-aus

Birding Victoria areas.

To: "" <>
Subject: Birding Victoria areas.
From: "Harvey, David A." <>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:57:07 -0500
        My wife and I and possibly another friend are tentatively planning
on a week, birding from Sydney on south and back to Sydney around the 1st of
November 1999.  We would appreciate any help, info, or suggestions (polite
only please).  We are from Maryland in the USA and have never birded in
Australia before.
Dave Harvey