birding-aus

Re[2]: Rice paddi and biodiversity

To: <>, <>, <>
Subject: Re[2]: Rice paddi and biodiversity
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 08:48:26 +1000
     There is an article in the December-October ECOS, pages 10-21
     published by the CSIRO, titled Reinventing Rice. It covers new strains
     of rice and urges Asian farmers to protect biological diversity by
     swapping chemicals for intergrated pest management.

     Hope that this is of some little help

     Alan Leishman