birding-aus

Re: David Attenborough TV shows

Subject: Re: David Attenborough TV shows
From: James Davis <>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:07:50 +1000 (EST)
A new book has been published in the US. Its title goes something like:
"Entertainment Has Conquered Reality".  It talks about the entertainment
industry, TV, Movies Radio and general media's impact on society
(according  to the radio interview). After watching the lastest
Attenborough show on signals I realized that the nature film industry
isn't immune.  The show was certainly entertaining but...

Dr. Wm. James Davis, Editor
Interpretive Birding Bulletin