birding-aus

Birdsong thanks

Subject: Birdsong thanks
From: "Stephen Martin" <>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:23:52 EST+10
Hello,

A quick thanks to all who sent info re birdsong. Your information was
a great help. (No, I don't speak to cetaceans, although I've met
people who think they do- it was a typo)

Trip reports

Like many birding ausers, I enjoy reading trip reports. I'm sailing
to Antarctica next January,and will try to put together a report for
the list when I get back and the stomach settles down.

Thanks again

Steve

Stephen Martin
State Library of New South Wales