birding-aus

Re: Trip report: the Top End and Kimberley - a correction

Subject: Re: Trip report: the Top End and Kimberley - a correction
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:00:34 +1000
As several people have pointed out, I didn't see a Yellow plumed Honeyeater
in the Bungle Bungles, but rather a White plumed.  Also the road name that
never got inserted for where I saw the Barn Swallows at Kununurra  is
Riverfarm Road.

On another matter, don't forget David Attenborough's Life of Birds starts
this Sunday on ABC.

Murray Lord
Sydney