birding-aus

Apologies

To: <>
Subject: Apologies
From: "Vicki Parslow Stafford" <>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:37:28 -0500
Abject apologies for worrying list members with my bumbling attempts to
retrieve instructions for unsubscribing.  Thanks to Michael Atzeni and
others who checked to make sure it was just a mistake.

I'm off to the UK for 10 weeks, and hope to have lots to report when I get
back.

Vicki PS

Vicki Parslow Stafford                 |  "Even if you can't live up
(Procrastination While U Wait)    |   to your destiny, you can
                         |   at least have one".
Ipswich, Qld.  Australia