birding-aus

[no subject]

From: "Keith Betton" <>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:33:22 -0000
I shall be driving from Adelaide to Sydney between 2-5 January.
Can anybody recommend some good sites that I should look in on
en route.  I shall be looking for the usual inland species that I have
missed on my other visits to Australia.  Anybody along that route
interested in meeting up?

Also I would appreciate recent sites in the Sydney area for
Powerful Owl and Sooty Owl.
Regards
Keith Betton.