birding-aus

Re: Birds Australia catalogue

Subject: Re: Birds Australia catalogue
From: Paul Taylor <>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:13:19 +1100 (EST)
I should have stated in my previous post about the mistakes in the
Birds Australia catalogue photos was most likely not the fault of
Birds Australia staff.  They were most knowledgable and helpful
when I bought my scope and tripod from them several years ago,
and have no doubt they are equally capable these days.  My apologies
if the message offended Birds Australia staff.

The Newtonian telescope error was reported on an astronomy newsgroup
(from the 1995 Nature Company Christmas catalog, I believe); to my
knowledge, Birds Australia doesn't sell Newtonian telescopes.

   Paul Taylor                           Veni, vidi, tici -
                    I came, I saw, I ticked.