birding-aus

Re: TRIP REPORT TO THE MURRAY DARLING BASIN REGION (1ST - 14TH

Subject: Re: TRIP REPORT TO THE MURRAY DARLING BASIN REGION (1ST - 14TH
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:07:10 +0800

>Tony Russell wrote :
>Hi Edwin, interesting as your report is, mightn't it have been better to
make
>it available on attachment rather than sending what must be at least a 12
>page document to everyone. See recent mailings re this topic from Ian
>Fraser and myself.

1.  I appreciated the trip report all in one, and consider it reasonable to
post.  He did warn VERY LONG in the subject.

2.  I did not appreciate the attachments as per the messages from Tony and
Ian Fraser.  He should suggest that people email him if they want them.

3.  I did not appreciate Tony leaving the original message on the end of
his reply!!  Most people seem to be guilty of including the original
message, rather than just cutting out the small part that they are replying
to.

Frank O'Connor