birding-aus

Re: RFI Field Guide

To: "Reg Clark" <>, "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Re: RFI Field Guide
From: "Victor Yue" <>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 23:21:49 +0800
Hi Reg and folks,
I could find this in my library:

   Field Guide to the Birds of Java and Bali
   by John Mackinnon
   Gadjah Mada University Press
   P.O.Box 14 Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta
   Indonesia
   ISBN 979-420-092-1
   Second Printing: 1990

I bought it in Jakarta many years ago and so I am not sure if it is still
available. There is another newer field guide that includes Borneo, I think,
but off hand I cannot recall.

Hope this helps.

Victor Yue
email: