birding-aus

Re: Tour Groups in Africa

To: Jan England <>
Subject: Re: Tour Groups in Africa
From: Peter Woodall <>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:49:44 +1000
At 20:08 22/10/98 +1000, you wrote:
>I would be grateful for any information regarding recommended bird guides
>or tour companies operating in any of the following countries:  Zimbabwe,
>Zambia, Botswana, Namibia or Mozambique.
>
>Thanking you,
>
>Jan England
>2/25 Lynette St.,
>Woree 4868
>07-4033-2206

Dear Jan,

For info on birding in Zimbabwe, including some of the better tour companies
for birds and their sites, check out my web page,

"Birding in Zimbabwe is great!" at

http://www.uq.edu.au/~anpwooda/pages/zim-brds.html

Cheers

Peter

Dr Peter Woodall                          email =
Division of Vet Pathology & Anatomy
School of Veterinary Science & An. Prod.  Phone = +61 7 3365 2300
The University of Queensland              Fax   = +61 7 3365 1355
Brisbane, Qld, Australia 4072             WWW  = http://www.uq.edu.au/~anpwooda
"hamba phezulu" (= "go higher" in isiZulu)