birding-aus

Galah article

Subject: Galah article
From: Tony Russell <>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:54:01 +0930
I noticed with some mild amusement that the latest issue of the Galah
carried an article regarding the relative merits of various RAOU's ( can't
seem to find the new name as acceptable as the old one!) staff as footy
tipsters.
Full description was given of the stages of the competition at which people
were eliminated, but they just COULDN'T bring themselves to admit that a
team OUT of Victoria had actually won ----  again!
Ah well, I guess parochialism can be a really painful constraint.

Kind regards to all the sad Vics.  Tony.

ps. If some of you out there don't like seeing this sort of thing on
birding-aus, bloody bad luck.
Tony Russell
Ph: 08 82078470W
    08 83375959H