birding-aus

[AUSBN] RFI accommodation - Perth Airport

Subject: [AUSBN] RFI accommodation - Perth Airport
From: (Tim Earl)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:18:14 +0100
Hi

I am meeting a friend at Perth Airport on 30 Sept/01 Oct to do three weeks
birding in Aus.

He arrives at 1.30am and will make his way to the hotel I will already be
in having got in from London.

Can anyone recommend a hotel near the airport for the one night? Once we
are in Aus we can stay anywhere available but we must have a rendezvous for
the first night.

We are not backpackers so price is not too important. (Actually, after
flying non-stop from Heathrow somewhere with a bit of comfort would be
great.)

Thanks in advance

Tim

Tim Earl