birding-aus

re BARC July 1998 update

Subject: re BARC July 1998 update
From: "Tony PALLISER" <>
Date: 11 Aug 98 22:07:13 +1000
>241 Blue-winged Pitta  Pitta moluccensis: Karratha,WA 06/11/94
>242 Blue and White Flycatcher  Ficedula cyanomelana: Cossack,WA 05/12/95

>The Blue-winged Pitta is in the Perth Zoo! What other evidence do you need?
>the Blue & White Flycatcher was picked up dead and is in the WA Museum.

Frank,
Thanks for the note

We have all the details from the Western Australian Museum. In fact both
these cases have been finalised and accepted.  Its just the formality
of having the case summaries checked before announcing the results.
They will be closed and accepted in a matter of days and will feature as
completed cases in August.

Regards
Tony