birding-aus

RE: new Towarri NP, NSW

To: "'Birding-aus'" <>
Subject: RE: new Towarri NP, NSW
From: "Osborn, Paul PR" <>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 11:25:41 +1000
Apparently, this used to be a sheep farm with some fairly steep country
and some river flats. The sheep business was no longer viable so the
farmer has sold or given (not sure which) the steeper country to the
NPWS (or whatever they are now called). Details would be available from
the NPWS office in Raymond Terrace on (02) 49873108
Paul Osborn