birding-aus

Birdwatching in Singapore

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Birdwatching in Singapore
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:58:56 +0000
Hi folks,
Some time ago, I received a voice message asking me if I know of a
professional birdwatching guide in Singapore. Unfortunately, I picked
the message several days late - I was out of town - and the recording
was bad and so I could not make out the name or any possible email
address or phone. All I know is this person is from Australia.

So, my conclusion is: it must be someone from Birding-Aus. :-) If you
are out there, please accept my apologies for not being able to
respond to you in time. To the rest of you folks, I hope I am not
taking up too much bandwidth. If I do, I apologise. I also want to
say that I have no financial interests in introducing you to this
Guide. (^^)

-------------Professional Nature & Bird Guide in Singapore--------
There is only one registered Nature and Bird Guide in Singapore. His
name is Mr. Subaraj Rajathurai.

He can be contacted at:

Fax/Telephone:   +65  787-7048
Email:

Some brief descriptions of what he can do:

Subaraj does Birding Tours in Singapore and southern Peninsula
Malaysia that range from a half day to seven days. Habitats visited
include Rainforest, Mangrove, Freshwater Marsh, Rural Country,
Woodlands, Parkland and Scrub & Grassland...depending on the duration
spent in the field. Up to 200+ species may be seen on tours that
range from 5-7 days.

He also runs General Nature Tours for anyone interested in more
than just birds. For further information, costings or bookings,
birders can contact him directly.

Victor Yue

tel: +65 533-3177
SINGAPORE