birding-aus

Binna Burra lodge RFI

Subject: Binna Burra lodge RFI
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 02:25:08 -0500
I am on another business trip to Australia, but unfortunately will not be
able to do any major birding... though I will get to spend next weekend in
Brisbane, so am grateful for that.  The Thomas guide has all kinds of
details about O'Reilly's, but they were booked, so I will stay at Binna
Burra Mt. Lodge.  I would be grateful for any suggestions about the Binna
Burra side of Lamington National Park.  I will have a car (stay off the
roads, Yank on the loose!)  Any scrub-bird spots there?  (I know, wishful
thinking, but if you try for the tough ones, maybe the others will fall
into place.)
Thanks a lot,
Stephen Greenfield
Minneapolis (now in Sydney)