birding-aus

Elusive Birds

To: "BIRDING-AUS" <>
Subject: Elusive Birds
From: "Michael Powell" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 17:57:51 +1000
Dear  List
We have a lot of expertise on this list and I hope that  I can ask you for advice.
Certain birds are particularly difficult to find and we all have our frustration's in finding them. Maybe someone can help me.

My particular frustration is Green Catbird.
I have never seen it in the Rainforest despite many , many excursions to seek it out in the SE Border Ranges of Qld, particularly around Springbrook. I hear it call, ever so close, and yet I never see it.
Please give me some expert advice
Cheers
Mike

Michael Powell