birding-aus

apologies

Subject: apologies
From: lorne <>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 09:36:26 +1100
Hello birdlovers...

After a few days of contemplation I have decided to tone down some of
the childish aspects of my postings. The humour isn't going to vanish,
but it will be in context, and not patronising or peurile. I apologise
to anyone I have really offended through my writing, particularly re.
the bird group split and stupid bird group idea with Big Bird et. al. I
have always tried to show the other side to things, and been more
light-hearted. But in my quest for individuality and freshness, I feel I
have trod on the odd toe and made some people upset. Again, I'm sorry. I
realise that birding-aus isn't really a forum for total sillyness or
rudeness.

Anyway, expect some future controversy and interest, but not stupidity
or condescending tones.

LORNE.