birding-aus

Bye Stephen

Subject: Bye Stephen
From: "Chris Lester"<>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:52:49 +1000
Further to the comments by Lorne and Tony, I think that we very serious
bird chat people might defect and start up a brand new, serious e-mail
network with tightly defined content and appropriate approval for posting
articles.  I would hope that very soon several new people would join this
network and add to the contributions of the four of us.  Further details
pending.