birding-aus

Drivel and Entertainment.

Subject: Drivel and Entertainment.
From: Harry Clarke <>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 16:53:15 +1100
One person's drivel is another person's entertainment. While not
disagreeing with Tony Russell I am finding that I have not even been
reading a lot of the Bird-Aus mail over the last days -- I am just deleting
it on arrival. I hope I don't miss something good! Hence a vote for Mauro.
I don't find some of the stuff of late (10 favouriite birds etc) at all
entertaining -- sorry -- others might.

Sorry also to add to the flow of drivel with a comment on what is (to me)
drivel. But I otherwise might go bananas with it all.  No compulsion to
'tighten the thread' -- just one modest and insecure vote to cut (or
reduce) the drivel.

Harry Clarke
Associate Dean (Research and Graduate Studies)
Faculty of Law and Management

School of Business
Room 433, Donald Whitehead Building
La Trobe University, Bundoora, 3083. Australia.

Phone: 03-9479-1732
Fax: 03-9479-1654
E-mail