birding-aus

Deakin Off the Air - but for how long???

Subject: Deakin Off the Air - but for how long???
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:42:26 +1000 (EST)
Hi folks

Just warning you that anything you post to Birding-Aus between 4.00 am and
8.00 am on Thursday March 19 may not arrive because Deakin will be doing
some major upgrades etc.  I HOPE that Birding-Aus we re-appear OK after
that - the work is to set in place some internet traffic monitoring and
departmental pricing thingies, apparently, so who knows where it will
lead.  So far the university has been kind enough to offer mailing list
provision for free.  I hope they continue to see it that way .

See you all after Thursday, I hope....

Russell Woodford
List Adminbeing