birding-aus

Southern Queensland Frog Page

To: "" <>
Subject: Southern Queensland Frog Page
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 22:09:14 +1000
G'day Folks!
Apologies, but I would like to plug our latest (non-commercial) page
"Tom and Marie's Southern Queensland Frog Page"
http://ats.com.au/~aviceda/sqfrogs.htm
We are trying to get more public awareness of Brisbane's Frogs and hope
the subscribers will forgive the fact that this a birding mailing-list.
Please drop us a line on our Guestbook and let us know what you think
(http://ats.com.au/~aviceda/guestbook/guestbook.phtml )
Apologies to Barbara for keeping me on my toes....hope I've remembered
everything this time!
Regards,
Tom and Marie Tarrant
Lot 4, Dayboro Rd, Queensland, Australia