birding-aus

Canberra birdwatching

Subject: Canberra birdwatching
From: Peter & Jenny Farrell <>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 12:21:27
I?m spending the weekend in Canberra on the 14 and 15 march.  Can any of
the locals, or anybody really, give me the low down on all the good places
to go and what I should be looking for.
Many thanks,  all this inside information makes it so much easier to enjoy
quality birdwatching with the limited time available to me.
Jenny