birding-aus

request info on common myna calls

To: <>
Subject: request info on common myna calls
From: "Melissa Mock" <>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 18:39:55 +1100
My name is Melissa Mock and I am an honours student at the ANU looking at
structure and function of common myna calls and their implications for
management of the species.  I was wondering if you had any recordings and
information on myna calls and behaviour that I could get my hands on so
that I may analyse the calls and work out what they mean in relation to
their environment and other conspecifics.  My email address is
 If you have any information it would be much
appreciated.

Thanking you

Melissa Mock