birding-aus

thankyou, nest boxes for Barn Owls

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: thankyou, nest boxes for Barn Owls
From: Elinor C Scambler <>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 14:09:39 -0800
Thanks everyone for the great response, I've downloaded some US plans
for Rupert, some Swiss ones are on the way and he'll definitely follow
up other leads - the Malaysian Oil Palm ones sound very interesting from
the point of view of similar climate and reported success rate  (just a
little irony that the Oil Palm - introduced to the Daintree area -
floats its seeds down waterways and is becoming a bit feral...)

Thanks again, what a great first experience for me on birding-aus!
Elinor