birding-aus

Re: BIRDLINE NSW - update 28 November 1997

To: Chris Gladwin <>
Subject: Re: BIRDLINE NSW - update 28 November 1997
From: Philip M Hansbro <>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:26:25 +0000 (GMT)
So I see the occurrance of Little Shearwater off the NSW coast has finally
been proven (assuming the ID of the bird taken in to care is fine) to the
disbelieving.
Phil.

Dr Phil Hansbro          I      Tel: (h) 01223 514441   or
Dept of Pathology        I               01223 514434
Tennis Court Road        I           (w) 01223 333545
Cambridge University     I      Fax:     01223 333346
Cambridge CB2 1QP        I
UK                       I      Email: