birding-aus

KwaZulu/Natal takes on Queensland.

To: "List Birding-aus" <>
Subject: KwaZulu/Natal takes on Queensland.
From: "Glen Ingram" <>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 22:27:38 +1100
Dear Aussies,
For next year, I have taken up Trevor Snyman's (Natal Bird Club) challenge
of a test between Australia and South Africa for a big day.  We will also
be looking for teams from New Zealand. Any Kiwi's out there willing to
challenge the cocky South Africans??? (see the accompanying to see what I
mean by "cocky"). As well,  it looks like we will have a team (and more)
from Sri Lanka.

By the bye, I notice Margaret Cameron's team has put several of us
unfortunate sponsors into the poor house!! Congrats. Unfortunately I have
to leave Birding-aus for a while to concentrate on the anti-bushmeat
campaign, especially primate eating.

Cheers
Glen Ingram
Brisbane, Australia.

"Winning isn't everything, its also important to humiliate your opponent"
Hagar the Horrible.