birding-aus

Re: Blue Rock Thrush

To: "Barbara Stewart" <>
Subject: Re: Blue Rock Thrush
From: "Glen Ingram" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 09:20:23 +1100
David Stewart is getting old. I remember when he was young and use to bound
across rocks and wasn't the least parsimonious. I also remember when he had
the second highest list in Australia because he had a cooperative job.

We all say "Tough" now David.

Cheers

Glen Ingram
Brisbane, Australia.

"A bird in the hand is the best way to eat chicken."