birding-aus

RFI Gouldian Finch breeding

To: <>
Subject: RFI Gouldian Finch breeding
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 97 09:09:41 +1000
     I noticed this on the Wildlife Ecology Digest this morning

From:         (Pierre Marsy)
     Subject: Reproductive Behaviour Of Gouldian Finch

     Message from Dr Peyre de Fabregues:

     I am Veterinary Dr. and very fond of the Gouldian Finch also called
     Gouldian
     Amadine (Poëphila gouldiae); I seek restlessly information as precise
     as
     possible concerning the reproductive behaviour of these birds In the
     wild.
     Does someone has done or still does studies about this particular
     theme of
     their life in the nature?

     If you have such information please send them by e-mail to
      or, better, directly to:

     Dr. Peyre de Fabregues
     Homburger Landstr. 756
     60437 Frankfurt