birding-aus

Rufous Fantial in inner Melb

Subject: Rufous Fantial in inner Melb
From: (Scott Chandry)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:11:56 +0000
This morning while doing the dishes I looked out my window and was amazed to
see a Rufous Fantail scolding a Silvereye in a tree outside my unit.  This is
unusual because I live in Kensington, an inner-city suburb of Melbourne.  If
you're a Melbournian and want to see a Rufous Fantail without much driving
just look in the peppercorn trees in the Women's Peace Garden in
Kensington/Flemington (near the corner of Smithfield and  Epson Rds).

Scott

P. Scott Chandry

or