birding-aus

THIS WEEKEND

Subject: THIS WEEKEND
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 11:03:43 +1000 (EST)
Hi all

Just to nudge your memories ....

A couple of visitors from Germany are in Melbourne this weekend, and are
hoping to meet up with some local birdwatchers.  Cindy and Kristian HAVE
THEIR OWN TRANSPORT and  have been reading birding-aus from home before
their trip and would love to meet some of you!  I know it is the
Twitchathon weekend (how could we forget??!!) but I'm sure lots of people
are doing their normal weekend thing.

Please drop me a note or ring on 0419 395100 before Friday night, and I'll
pass your phone number to Cindy & Christian.  They are off to Tassie next
if anyone there would like to show them around the local spots.

Thanks

Russell Woodford