birding-aus

Re: seasonal bird movements

To: <>, "Laurie Living" <>
Subject: Re: seasonal bird movements
From: "Michael Miller" <>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 18:48:02 +1000
Dear Laurie
I live in Montrose, not too far from the Basin as you know. Things have
been pretty normal around here of late (thank god for the rain) however of
note is a pair of King Parrots that have recently taken up residency in the
neighbourhood. I've been here for ten years and this is the first time I've
seen King Parrots in Montrose and, actually in the Dandenongs now that I
think about it.

Regards
Mick Miller