birding-aus

RFI: Alice Springs

Subject: RFI: Alice Springs
From: Mark Bennett <>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 21:30:06 +1000
I will have two weekends free for birding while in Alice Springs in
November. Although I have all the relevant "Where to find .." books, if
you have any info on good spots near Alice Springs I would love to hear
from you. I will have the use of a 2WD vehicle.

Also of great interest to me is info on bird guides or tour operators in
the area.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

      .---.        .----------- Mark Bennett
  //// / // :    : ---          Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
           '//||\\`
             ''``