birding-aus

What's going on??

To: "To:(unknown)" <>
Subject: What's going on??
From: Chris Padley <>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 19:26:03 -0400
From:  (David Torr)

     I keep getting copies of the Lewin's Rail and Jetski mail items
     addressed directly to me and not to the group - anyone else have this
     problem?

Yes,
        I had about a dozen of each - glad it's not only me - despite
unsubscribing!! -& still they come !
Each was addresses to  6 Compuserve subscribers as shown below