birding-aus

RFI:South Aust.-Vic border

Subject: RFI:South Aust.-Vic border
From: (Scott Chandry)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:28:44 +0000
Hello All,

I will be driving to Adelaide (from Melbourne) late next week and was
wondering if anyone knew of any good birding spots along the way.  I was
thinking of driving along the Western Hwy through Bordertown and wanted to
investigate this region.  I have Thomas and Thomas as well as Bransbury but
neither lists any sites in the area west of Little Desert Natl. Park.  Also,
any sites around Adelaide not listed in the above books would also be
appreciated.

Thanks

Scott

P. Scott Chandry